Well it's been a while, damn uni and work and stuff but today we not only made it out on a scaring trip but I remembered to update!
We started fairly normally but by the end of lunch had the manager of Pizza Hut laughing at us and asking if we'd had too much sugar (he did keep giving us fizzy pop and cake).
A laughing fit ensued on Geroge St about Ali's "Nifty foot holding on device" (her sock).
As we were coming round from that particular fit I saw a taxi with Boogie and Arlene on it (Forth1's breakfast show). Cue me shouting "That's not what he looks like!"
There was also umbrella brandishing (I have the coolest umbrella), random laughter outbursts that got us plenty of funny looks and a running commentary on Twilight, including singing along to all the songs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment