...Not in here!
More quotes! :)
Get out of my house you rancid whore!
I'm missing some socks...
Yeah, he was really pretty, then he grew a beard and he just looked Australian.
Tusdays are worse than Mondays cos they're like Mondays in disguise.
More like I thought I saw something and then I thought I didn't but I did.
I used to dance to this, we did a square dance to it. At my dance class. Where we danced.
I'm wearing Christmas socks!
It was just time to say "woo"
Eat the penis! (jelly)
*biting Ali with the fang charm on her bracelet*
It tickles!
*during a laughing fit*
The music is making it worse!
*Playing with the fang charm on Ali's bracelet*
Vampires don't have fangs.
This one does.
Well, not anymore he doesn't.
No, cos I staked him.
And now all that's left are his teeth, like a trophy!
*discussing Twilight*
I like jumpy things!
Are you writing quotes from tonight? *said through a moutful of crumbs*
As said as she spits everywhere!
It's ok, they're back in now.
*discussing 90s fashions*
Notice the similarity? He stole that from Sonia. Cunt.
*phone beeps*
That's not mine.
You sure?
Yeah, it came from over there *points*
It came from the past?
The Backstreet Boys have been hired by Arial to wear all white clothes.
"Look how easily it removes this oil stain!"
"Airport stain! It's really hard to get out!"
I want it *that* way *points at arse*
I've only seen one (of two) hamster recently.
Was it the same one over and over?
I like that hat.
It's mine.
Really? We thought it belonged to Jesus.
Well it did used to belong to Jesus.
I love how mother's always say things like that. Like "She's only jealous because she's not drunk and vomitting everywhere."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment