Friday, 6 February 2009

Scaring at home.

We didn't venture out today but managed some good quotes...

Do you watch Mythbusters?
No.
Well, basically it's these two guys who try and bust myths.
... *pause for hysterical laughter*
Is that like bust a move?

Sam's repeated quote "And she did!"

One day, one month, one year in Orkney...

I hope you get Syphillis and die.

Go fist yourself/Go get a crepe Louise/Go suck on a Starburst/Go fuck a tree

Well, there was this time I got raped by a tree.
Oh stop lying! Make it believable.
Besides, we warned you about getting drunk and dressing provocatively to attract trees.
Yeah, I need to stop that... I think it's becoming a problem, just wearing leaves over my nipples. Though I did get the look from the first woman to ever come to Earth...

Dirty whore!
Yeah, I know.

The laptop is just beeping cos it's tired.
Oh, does it need a nap?
Yeah, I'll wake it up in a minute by sticking an electric cable in it...

No comments: